Language Immersion Morning Program
Our language immersion morning program is located at the DoSeum and is available for children 3-5 years old in either French, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese.
Our young students are immersed in their target language with ample opportunities to play, learn, and socialize. Through play-based and hands-on activities, guided by native speaking teachers, children begin acquiring either French, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese. We strive to make classes fun and approachable, include a variety of age-appropriate activities and rich content. Each language track includes stories and songs from around the world.
Children follow a consistent schedule:
- 8:45 – 9:00 Arrival
- 9:00 – 9:15 Circle time
- 9:15 – 10:15 Learning centers / hands-on activities
- 10:15 – 10:30 Snack time
- 10:30 – 11:00 Instructor-led exhibit activities
- 11:00 – 11:30 Outdoor free play
- 11:30 – 11:45 Story time
- 11:45 – 12:00 Indoor exercise (movement, dance)
- 12:00 – Pick up
One-of-a-kind immersion program
- Language immersion: Spanish, French or Mandarin
- Play-based curriculum
- Individualized learning in small groups
- Access to the DoSeum exhibits
- Healthy snacks
- Mon – Fri – $210
- Mon, Wed, Fri – $144 / week
- Tue, Thu – $108 / week
Take a peek at our Morning Program
A child must be three years old and fully potty trained to start the program.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. An interview will be scheduled with a family upon receiving the application.