Language Immersion Morning Program
Our language immersion morning program is located at the DoSeum and is available for children 3-5 years old in either French, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese.
In a warm and nurturing environment, children are immersed in their target language with ample opportunities to play, learn, and socialize. Through play-based and hands-on activities, guided by native speaking teachers, children begin acquiring either French, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese. They also develop necessary skills for a successful transition to a full-day school program. They learn how to work with others, follow directions, self-regulate, follow routines, and become more independent.
Each language track includes stories and songs from around the world.
Children follow a consistent schedule:
- 8:45 – 9:00 Arrival
- 9:00 – 9:15 Circle time
- 9:15 – 9:30 Literature time
- 9:30 – 10:15 Learning centers
- 10:15 – 10:30 Healthy snack
- 10:30 – 11:00 Outdoor free play
- 11:00 – 11:45 Instructor-led exhibit activities
- 11:45 – 12:00 Indoor exercise (movement, dance, PE)
- 12:00 – Pick up
Exceptional bilingual early childhood education
- Language immersion: Spanish, French or Mandarin
- Play-based international curriculum
- Individualized learning in small groups
- Access to the DoSeum exhibits for the entire day
- Healthy snacks
- 5 days: Monday through Friday – $210 / week
- 3 days: Mon, Wed, Fri – $144 / week
- 2 days: Tue, Thu – $108 / week
Program hours: 9 am – 12 pm
Located at the DoSeum
2800 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
The Doseum, 2nd Floor
A child must be three years old and fully potty trained to start the program.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. An interview will be scheduled with a family upon receiving the application.